The Group includes enterprises which produce pump equipment for industrial use.
Due to wide range of high-quality products and established partnerships, Aurum Group facilities have secured their positions both on Ukrainian and foreign markets.
Pumps are widely used in metallurgy, mining, chemical, paper and food industries, nuclear and thermal public engineering, housing utilities and agriculture.
An innovative design of micro and mini hydro power plants has been developed based on centrifugal and propeller pumps, while heat generators were designed based on centrifugal pumps.
The enterprises produce and sell more than 220 pumping products:
- General purpose industrial horizontal and cantilever pumps for sewage fluids,
- Vertical propeller pumps for sewage and clean fluids,
- Positive displacement pumps and pump units: Steam, rotary, windmill and hydraulic direct-acting pumps,
- Single-plunger metering pumps, including diaphragm pumps,
- Twin-piston feeding pumps,
- Three-plunger crank pumps of a PT type,
- Centrifugal water well pumps and centrifugal canned pumps,
- hand-operated pumps of NR, PR and RPN types and other types of pumps.
Specialised enterprises have designed modular pump units of UNB, UNBD and UNBZ types for oil and gas production. Pump units are manufactured and supplied according to individual orders for specific operation conditions.
We have also developed and implemented pump units for hydrodynamic and wet abrasive blasting of pipelines, various equipment and sea crafts. A number of pump units is produced based on high-pressure three-plunger pumps, including portable pumps with flow rate of 2 to 8 m3/h and pressure of 100 to 1,000 kgf/cm2.
The enterprises produce more than 1,600 pumps and about 1,000 tons of hig-quality cast work annually.
Sustainable development and good standing of the facilities are supported by long-term partnerships with leading enterprises of various industries.
Quality management system of the enterprises is certified as per ISO 9001: 2000 system. This certificate authorizes the enterprises to export their products abroad. Thus, in addition to Ukraine, our pumps are used in Moldova, Belarus, Uzbekistan and other countries.
The pumps driven by internal combustion engines are used for irrigation and melioration, and are popular in such countries as Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Nigeria, etc.