By carring out its activities, the Group is committed to social and economic development of the regions, where it is present. We realize that efficient business operations are impossible without close cooperation with local communities and local authorities. Therefore, most social projects are aimed at meeting the needs of local communities.
The key areas of local community social support activities include:
- investments in healthcare and education,
- investments in local infrastructure,
- support for children, youth, veteran, sports, charity and other organisations,
- support of public life in the region.
The end-users of social investments are determined as follows:
- residents of enterprise presence regions,
- district (city, village) administrations,
- district (city, village) educational, health care, sports, cultural, youth and children organisations,
- charity, social, non-governmental organisations operating in the community.
The holding engages the following channels to provide aid and to maintain an open and constructive dialogue with local communities:
- direct contributions from the enterprise funds,
- social partnership programs with local authorities,
- joint partnership financing with the third parties.
Aurum Group enterprises neither take part in political projects, nor support commercial programs that may cause environmental damage, harm health of the citizens, violate human rights or provoke public conflicts, etc.