Activities of Aurum Group enterprises imply a significant impact on environment. In order to minimize this impact, the enterprises develop and implement environmental strategies aimed at reduction of existing and possible effects on environment.
These strategies fully comply with Ukraine’s aspiration to keep up with European environmental trends.
Activities of the Group concerning improvement of manufacturing energy efficiency are focused on following:
- Major repair and reconditioning of manufacturing equipment,
- Replacement of inefficient equipment with new, less energy-consuming equipment,
- Implementation of energy saving solutions,
- Optimisation of technological processes,
- Making use of produced gases,
- Organisational measures aimed at efficient use of energy.
Along with conventional environmental strategies, the enterprises implement advanced solutions which allow avoiding pollution and enabling recycling.
Waste recycling, water treatment
In order to reduce negative impact on environment, the enterprises of the Group manage and minimize water consumption and amount of disposed waste whenever possible.